Sunday, April 6, 2008

One month to go...what?

Yep, there really isn't much more than one month left to go. That said, it's going to be a whirlwind few weeks. Candidates are going to be pouring into town. At the very least, it means that I've got to keep my apartment clean so it can be shown. Other than that, in fun news, it sounds like my brother is going to be visiting in the first weekend of May. It'll be a busy time, but probably better for him to see campus while people are here as opposed to when it's empty.

My heart goes out to people in Madison who are being affected by the recent homicide. It's an unfortunate turn of events. Souring that mood, I discovered that Westboro Baptist Church is hoping to picket the memorial service of that student. First Amendment rights aside, that groups seems to be composed mostly of wackos all within one family. If you want my full opinion of them, I'm willing to make it known for free.

I have some decently large decisions to be making in the near future. One of which is definitely going to be how long I'm going to be here. At this point, it's unlikely that I'll be here beyond another year. Some pretty major changes would have to occur to justify me staying for another 2. I strongly doubt I'll be leaving the area, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. The GREs would be important for me to do sometime. I'd like to not have to and there are some programs around that don't make me, but I have to keep my possibilities broader than that.

Not much else going on. Just gonna try to plow through the rest of this year and come out on the other side smelling decent. I'll be posting again soonish.

No comments: